Editorial Note: Our editorial team’s content is not provided, commissioned or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution or partner. The opinions, reviews or recommendations expressed in any article mention are solely those of our editorial team. This page contains products from our advertising partners.
- Generous Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers made in the first 60 days
- annual fee
- Click “APPLY NOW” to apply online
We’ll talk rewards and redemption soon enough, but first let’s talk about the biggest and best reason to go for the — getting $250 statement credit toward travel purchases! It’s an introductory offer that comes in the form of 25,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days.
How you choose to apply all those points is up to you. You can redeem them for travel, gift cards, or cash out by using them for statement credits. There are a few million other ways to use your points as well. Seriously. You're not limited to any specific website with blackout days or restrictions.
Earn Points Back on All Purchases
Now on to the basic rewards breakdown. I love this card because it is straightforward with no confusing categories. There are no caps on categories and no caps on points in general.
The more you spend, the more you earn. And the biggest returns come at ! This means points back on restaurants, travel, gas stations, transit, popular streaming services, and phone plans.
Generous 0% Intro APR
When you spend that initial $1,000 to earn your bonus cash, you can do it without worrying about paying it off right away, too. Enjoy , with thereafter. And remember, you’ll never have to worry about coughing up any cash to cover an annual fee.
I simply can’t think of any other no-annual-fee rewards cards with this kind of front-loaded cash.
Who Should Get This Card
- The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card is a great choice for people who like to earn points back for traveling on everyday purchases.
- It’s also a good fit for those who are looking for a travel card with a long Intro APR period! This can be hard to find in a travel credit card.
- Let’s not forget about the serious points back bonus. If you like rewards and have good to excellent or good credit, this card’s for you.
More Amazing Travel Cards of 2023 with Annual fee
Not convinced? We think the is the top choice for no annual fee travel credit card? Read about our picks for travel credit cards that do have annual fees!