- NEW . Sign up online today and you won't pay any interest at all until 2024. The 21 month period starts when you open the account and applies to all qualifying balance transfers.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- $0 annual fee.
We're declaring a new Best in Class winner in the Balance Transfer category.
The newly released , from our partner Citi, offers a full . That's the longest interest-free period available on the market today, which is the most important factor you'll need to consider.
Why We Rate This The Top Balance Transfer Card
Balance transfer credit cards are basically measured by a single standard — time. It's all about how much time they give you to pay down debt without interest. By that standard, the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card Card’s is the longest of any card available on the market today.
What we're seeing is the drive interest from people who…
… Want to delay initial interest payments on new purchases
… Have an existing balance they want to transfer
… Need a time window to pay off their balance before they start paying interest
If you were to sign up online for the card today you’d have until 2024 before you start getting hit with interest charges. It's like taking a 21-month vacation from paying interest!
More than just a balance transfer card
The longest 0% Intro APR period on the market is reason enough to say yes to this card. On top of that, Citi® offers a few more perks that make this our new must-have among Balance Transfer cards:
- No annual fee. The card is designed to help you save money. You'll automatically avoid any annual or upfront fees.
- Enjoy complimentary access to Citi Entertainment® and get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Built-in $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions means you can shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable purchase protection.
Remember, for Balance Transfer cards it's all about time. We suggest not wasting any time waiting to apply for the premier balance transfer card on the market. Then taking your time to pay down your balance with no additional interest for 21 months.
Who Should Get This Card
- The Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card is a great fit for those who want plenty of time to pay down debt or finance a large purchase, without being charged interest.
- This is why I've personally signed up for this card and recommend it to all my friends. This combination of features - the 21-month vacation from paying interest, Citi Entertainment® benefits and no annual fee - is too good to pass up. We don't know how much longer they'll be offering it.