As Seen In
- You can receive a $200 online cash bonus after spending only $500 in the first 3 months of opening the account, and it has no annual fee.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase with no activation required -- meaning you don’t have to track categories or bonuses. Talk about straightforward money back in your wallet!
- Cardholders can avoid interest charges for 15 months with this card.
- 0% intro APR for 15 months is the kind of deal smart spenders (and savers) dream about. The go-to variable rate of then applies.
- You can submit an application and get a decision in under 60 seconds.
- I use this card personally. I've reviewed hundreds of credit cards over the years, and the perks of this card are so good it got a spot in my wallet.
You can do better than the Target RedCard™.
Note: Is your credit score below 670? If so, you’re less likely to get approved for the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards card — but visit this page for our top-rated options for getting out of debt and building your credit.
Why We Rate This The Top Cash Back Card
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card's $200 bonus offer is the best bonus deal I've seen in my years of reviewing credit cards. The people signing up for this card are the ones who want to tap into the easy cash bonus without having to spend much, and without all the strings attached.
I realize that describes most people, which explains why this card has become more popular than the Target RedCard™.
If you sign up online today you can receive a $200 online cash bonus after spending only $500 in the first 3 months of opening the account -- that's like earning 40% back on your first $500! This is one of the easiest bonuses to earn. Many other cards require as much as 6 times more spend to earn a similar bonus.
Looking to make a big purchase? This card's long intro period will save you a bundle. It's like taking a vacation from paying interest for well over a year.
Personally, I love this card because it takes the hassle out of earning cash back – there are no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn. With the lucrative combo of 0% intro APR and cash back rewards on purchases, this card might be the perfect fit to help you save big. And to top it off, there is no annual fee.
Who Should Get This Card
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards is a great fit for most people — who doesn't love a $200 bonus, unlimited cash back earning potential, no interest for over a year, and no annual fee?
This is why I've personally been using this card for years and recommend it to all my friends. This combination of features is too good to pass up and there's no guarantee how much longer they'll be offering it.
Interested and want to find out if you're approved? You could get a decision in 60 seconds or less. Why wait?
The Target Redcard™ doesn’t offer any of these rewards.
Instead, The Target Redcard™ offers cash back only on Target purchases and a high-interest rate. If you want a more flexible rewards program and the ability to earn a $200 online cash bonus, choose Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card.