- $200 online sign-up bonus offer.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- and balance transfers, then
- annual fee
- Click, "APPLY NOW" to apply online
You don't have to wait in line at your wholesale club or take the long way home past the cheapest station to get a break on gas prices. Using a cashback credit card card is the easiest way to get cash back on your gas purchases i.e. gas sale wherever you fill up.
And with this credit card's generous $200 sign up bonus, it's like getting 35+ gallons for free after you spend $500 within 3 months from account opening.
Why We Rate This The Top Cash Back Card for Gas
The 's $200 bonus offer is the best bonus deal I've seen in my years of reviewing credit cards. The people signing up for this card are the ones who want to tap into the easy cash bonus as they fill up their tank.
I realize that describes most people, which explains why this card has become so popular.
If you sign up online today you can receive a $200 online cash bonus after spending only $500 in the first 3 months of opening the account -- that's like earning 40% back on your first $500! This is one of the easiest bonuses to earn with many other cards requiring as much as 6 times more to earn a similar bonus.
And if higher interest rates concern you, this card has you covered with a long 0% Intro APR for 15 months. It's like taking a 15-month vacation from paying interest.
Is a Gas Credit Card a better idea?
Gas credit cards, like Shell, Exxon Mobil or Chevron, typically offer 5 cents off per gallon of gas you purchase. Which with today's prices is worth about 1% and only available to be redeemed at that gas station.
A better route is to get that offers 1.5% cash back off per gallon and can be used for anything. Consider an unlimited 1.5% cash back across all categories with no annual fee.
Interested and want to find out if you're approved? You could get a decision in 60 seconds or less. Why wait? APPLY NOW
Who Should Get This Card
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card is a great fit for most people — who doesn't love a $200 bonus, unlimited cash back earning potential, no interest for over a year, and no annual fee?
- This is why I've personally been using this card for years and recommend it to all my friends. This combination of features is too good to pass up and there's no guarantee how much longer they'll be offering it.